Wednesday, May 21, 2014

THE ONLY TRUE PATRIOTS - 4F CLUB STYLE

The only True Patriots are the Veterans. We put ourselves in harms way, and because of that we wind up seriously injured or killed. We know going in that there are elements in this world, who are at work in destroying our way of life and they plan on doing this by either killing us, or making slaves out of us, and all we ask is that when we come home, that Washington remembers these sacrifices that were made when it comes to our medical needs. WHY IS THIS SUCH A HARD THING TO DO? We come home in need of mental as well as physical treatments. WHY IS THIS SUCH A HARD THING TO DO? We hear of the VA being grossly under staffed, so who is responsible for these job cuts. The credibility with this current Administration is zero to none, because we believe that the people who caused this to happen, are the same people trying to fix it. WHY IS THIS SUCH A HARD THING TO DO? At one time I belonged to the VA system, and it was like being on Elm St. with Freddy Kruger. I went to see a VA Dr. about my chronic migraines. I was new to this, and he was my first appt. about my migraines. I was in his office for 5 min. while he read my medical record, and after 5 min., he called me a "Drug Addict", and then ask to me to read this magazine article on migraines, and while I was in the system, I would talk to other VETS, and what they said were horror stories. WHY IS THIS SUCH A HARD THING TO DO? We are treated extremely well by private citizens and the private business sector, like Wal-Mart, who recently hired 35,000 VETS. As for our government, we feel as if we belong to the 4F Club. (F)ind them, (F)eel them, (F)____them, and (F)orget them.

No comments:

Post a Comment